ENCHANTED is sponsored by public funds from the major government health research agency in Australia, the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). We have:
- A Steering Committee comprised of country academic leaders
- An Operational Committee based at the International Coordinating Centre in charge of the central coordination of the study from The George Institute, Australia
- Regional Coordinating Centres
- An independent Data Safety Monitoring Board
- An Imaging Adjudication Committee, and
- An Advisory Committee of international experts.
A total of 120+ sites are required, most in Asia (approximately 60 sites), UK (approximately 40 sites), Australia/New Zealand, Europe, and South America (approximately 30 sites).